Traveling to Tahoe City
Fly to Reno-Tahoe International Airport. Airport Code: RNO
- The Granlibakken Tahoe is a 1-hour drive from the airport. Rental cars are available at the airport.
- The Granlibakken offers airport shuttle service from Reno-Tahoe International Airport to the hotel. Reserve by calling the numbers above or online at www.northlaketahoeexpress.com.
- Shuttle reservations made through Granlibakken must be made at least 7 days in advance, and there is a fee associated with this service.
Fly to Sacramento International Airport. Airport Code: SMF
- Sacramento International Airport is a 2-hour drive away from Granlibakken. Rental cars are available at the airport.
Fly to San Francisco International Airport. Airport Code: SFO
- San Francisco International Airport is a 4-hour drive away. Rental cars are available at the airport.
The Amtrak California Zephyr line makes daily stops at the Truckee, CA, station. Rental cars are available nearby, and the Granlibakken is a 30-minute drive from the Truckee Amtrak station.
There is self-parking on site at the Granlibakken Hotel. There is no fee for parking during your stay.
Explore Tahoe City
We love the stunning beauty of Tahoe City and we know you will, too. Explore more about this gorgeous mountain town and why we picked this location for Creative Connections.